Trending
Kate Middleton returns home from hospital two weeks after surgery

Kate Middleton has left hospital to continue her recovery at home after undergoing an abdominal procedure almost two weeks ago.
The suddenness of Kensington Palace’s announcement on January 17 took many by surprise. Though they insisted that Kate’s surgery had been planned, the lack of transparency beyond that left folk the world over wondering just what it was that would force the princess to be hospitalized for a fortnight.
Now, having spent 13 nights at the London Clinic following her surgery, Kate has returned to her her family home in Windsor and is “making good progress”.
In a new statement published online, Kensington Palace said Kate and her husband, Prince William wanted to send a “huge thank you” to the medical team at the hospital where she was treated.
“The Princess of Wales has returned home to Windsor to continue her recovery from surgery. She is making good progress,” the Palace’s statement read earlier this morning.
“The Prince and Princess wish to say a huge thank you to the entire team at The London Clinic, especially the dedicated nursing staff, for the care they have provided.“

Last week it was reported that Prince William had been by Kate’s bedside every day as she endured the initial phase of her recovery. The couple’s children though, Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis, had reportedly not been to the hospital to see their mother.
Much and more has been written about the potential cause of Kate’s hospitalization, with the speculation not at all helped by the fact that no one of any authority has revealed much.
People Magazine previously claimed that the Princess of Wales’s health issue was non-cancerous, though troubling reports from Spanish newspaper Marca suggested that Kate’s life may have been in danger.

In any case, word that the princess was deemed well enough to leave hospital will be met with a collective sigh of relief from royal fans and well wishers alike. It has already been confirmed that Kate won’t be resuming royal engagements until after April, while Prince William is also taking a step back from his official duties to help take care of the children.
A source close to the royal household reportedly told People that it was “sensible” for Kate to take the time she needs to heal.
“That is a great example to the rest of us, as you’re often told to get back to work as soon as possible, which can be damaging. It is good for all of us to see her taking the time, recovering properly and then coming back. We can all learn from that.”
What fantastic news! I don’t know about you, but I’m relieved Kate seems to be recovering well.
-
Trending2 months ago
Shy teenager wins school talent event, dancing to “Billy Jean”
-
Trending2 months ago
The Girl Took the Stage and Immediately Declared, “I’m the Best Singer in the World!” (17 Million Views)
-
Trending2 months ago
Fans reveal why Taylor Swift was booed at the Super Bowl
-
Trending1 month ago
This Classic Song from 1955 Still Sends Shivers Down My Spine
-
Trending2 months ago
Unbelievable: Simon Cowell Brought to Tears by Stunning Performance – You Have to See This!
-
Trending1 month ago
Gene Hackman’s daughter reveals what she thinks killed her father
-
Trending1 month ago
Avoid these 10 things before an gynecologist appointment
-
Trending4 weeks ago
Dolly Parton releases emotional song for late husband